Hot Suet Pastry
Cooking time: 5 minutes
Prep time: 10 minutes
250gr plain flour
90gr pork dripping
- Place the plain flour and salt in a bowl. Whisk to break up any lumps and spread the salt.
- Place the dripping and water in a saucepan and bring to the boil.
- Make a well in the centre of the flour and mix in the hot dripping and water. (Use a spatula as it is hot!).
- When fully combined, continue to work for a couple of minutes.
- Wrap in cling film and leave in the fridge for at least half an hour.